Thursday 27 February 2014

Making the Monk - Part 2



And now for some more work on the monk:
 
Step 8 - I sculpted the (stone?) guards around her calves (they are not in the concept art, but I like the look of them). This took 2 sessions as I didn't want to damage a soft one while I was working on the other. (See the next picture for what I mean, as I dont have photos of this particular step.)

Step 9 - A small step, I sculpted in the shoulders, neck and left bicep, (a necessary step before sculpting the top half of her cloths) as well as supporting material for the hanging cloth.

Step 10 - I extended the sculpting on her left arm and added in the bottom half of the robe taking extra care to add folds and curves to make it look like fabric.

Step 11 - Here I added the hanging cloth and first layer of her top (seen over her left shoulder).

Step 12 - In this step I mainly did one thing: sculpt the rest of her top. I also sculpted the rest of her right arm.

Ok, thats it for today, but there will be another update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment